KI-AIKIDO WORKSHOP with KASHIWAYA SENSEI
Join us for a workshop with the highest-ranking Ki Society instructor in the US:
Koichi Kashiwaya Sensei has the ability to teach major concepts as well as the finest detail of technique with the clarity that comes from over 45 years of dedicated practice.
He is eighth degree black belt, Okuden Ki Rank, and Chief Instructor for Midland Ki Federation.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, APRIL 5 & 6
St. Louis and Meramec Valley Ki Aikido Members
- $20 for a single class
- $15 each for 2 or more classes
- $60 for all classes
$25 per class for other Ki Society members
All classes will be at the Dojo, 6006 Pershing Ave.
SIGN UP AT THE DOJO. You may also register by calling the dojo (leave message if you get voice mail) or by e-mail.
Phone: (314) 726-5070 E-mail: email@example.com
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE April 5 & 6
- 10:00 am - 12 noon (Open to all students with a focus on white belts)
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm (2nd kyu rank and above)
- 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm (2nd kyu rank and above)
Saturday Evening Dinner/Gathering with Kashiwaya Sensei
Details to be announced
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am (2nd kyu rank and above)
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm (2nd kyu rank and above)
For advanced classes, bring Jo and Bokken if you have them.